When it comes to obtaining financial products, you may encounter difficulties if you want to hire loans without payroll. More complicated still will be to obtain loans without payroll and with ASNEF. Luckily, there are private lenders with whom you can buy this type of product. Discover payday loans at www.purplepayday.loan.
Can I acquire loans without payroll and with ASNEF?
Yes Obtain financing without having an easy payroll if we have another type of income that allows us to face the repayment of the loan, but being in ASNEF reduces our range of options, although we do have some entities that will allow us to obtain financing. In these cases, no bank will grant us a loan, although some of the private companies that have appeared during the last years can approve the application even if we appear in a defaulter file and do not charge a salary, something totally unthinkable a decade ago.
What has changed? Well, the arrival of many private lenders to our country has transformed the financial landscape and nowadays it is possible to obtain loans without payroll and with pending debts. Of course, we must know that the fact of having one or more defaults will mean that we can only access the financing offered by some private equity companies. Being in a file of defaults will be for all banks and many private lenders a sign of poor credit and a poor credit history. Therefore, our options, with or without payroll will be much smaller.
Types of credits with ASNEF and no payroll that exist
As we have said, if we are in ASNEF and need financing, the banks will not want to grant us any of their products, so our options will be smaller. However, certain private companies do offer us different alternatives with which we can obtain the extra money we need. Let’s see what credits we can contract if our data appear in a file of defaulters and we do not charge a salary itself:
- Minicréditos: in the market, there are few private lenders that grant mini loans without payroll and with ASNEF, although the most used option if we need liquidity quickly and with a small amount are these credits. The conditions are very flexible, although we should know that the cost of these mini-credits is not small. The capital, normally, will not exceed 1,000 euros, although we can find a lender who offers us, even up to 1,500 euros. Even so, if we are with ASNEF we can not get more than 750 euros for the entities that do offer to finance with outstanding debts.
- Loans with mortgage guarantee: if we need very high amounts, we can resort to this type of loans granted by financial intermediaries. However, to get one of these products we need to have a property that we can place as a guarantee. We can get amounts of up to 500,000 euros, although there is also the risk that we end up losing the property in case of not paying.
To be able to access the loans without payroll and with ASNEF we must comply with the requirements demanded by each lender. Otherwise, although the minicréditos are known to have more lax conditions than other types of financing, our request will not be approved and it will not be possible to obtain the financing we are looking for.
The average price of loans with ASNEF without payroll
Although they assume a greater risk of default, the companies that grant loans with ASNEF apply the same rates to all their products, so we will not have to pay more to appear in a file of defaults. The interest on these loans is normally around 1.1% per day, so if they lend us 100 euros to pay back in 30 days, we will have to pay a total of 133 euros.
To compare the price of several of these products is not advisable to use the APR, it is an annual indicator that will not be very useful for these products that are reimbursed after one month. Therefore, it is better that we take as a reference the cost of 100 euros to 30 days to know which of all the products we compare is the cheapest.
Conditions to get loans without payroll and ASNEF
As we have said, there are not many lenders that allow us to get loans if we are not salaried and have unpaid debts. These companies, in general, are fast credit companies that require few requirements to access their products, making it easier to obtain approval. The conditions of access may vary depending on who we go to, but usually, we must always meet the following requirements:
- Have the age stipulated by each lender and that will be at least 18 years old since it is the age of majority established by law.
- Reside in Spain and provide the entity with the DNI or NIE with which we will accredit it.
- Demonstrate that we have a recurring and demonstrable income that can come from a payroll, a pension, a benefit …
- Be the holder of an operational bank account
We must also bear in mind that if we are registered in an unpaid file, although we will not have to pay more nor will we have a limitation on the amount, the entities that grant these loans without payroll and with ASNEF will require us to comply with two additional conditions:
- The debt for which we are registered in a record of defaults cannot exceed the amount established by the lender in question. Normally, this figure is usually 1,000 euros, although there are lenders who will demand a lower default or allow us to have a higher debt, especially if we talk about home equity loans.
- The default cannot have any kind of relationship with banks.
From the financial comparator HelpMyCash.com we advise that if fortunately, they grant us a loan without a payroll and with ASNEF, we use it to settle the debt that we have pending and ask that they take us out of the file in which we are enrolled.
Documents to apply for loans without payroll with ASNEF
When we apply for loans with ASNEF and without payroll we will have to present several documents to the company so that it can verify that our data is true and that we meet the solvency requirements necessary to access its products. Most lenders will require us to present the same documents, although they may vary depending on the entity we go to:
- Identity document: DNI, NIE or passport to prove that we are of legal age and that we reside in Spanish territory permanently.
- A proof of income: when dealing with loans without payroll, the entity will need to make sure that we have another source of income that is sufficient and regular.
- Bank statement: this document will help the company to certify that we are the account holders of the loan. In addition, they can check our income, fixed expenses and savings capacity to perform the evaluation of our viability as clients of their loans without payroll and with ASNEF.
Before sending the documentation, it is important that we make sure that it is updated and that it is perfectly legible. Otherwise, the lender may force us to resend the papers, which would slow down the entire process